Here's a little more of the story about how I got started.
Along with Jade Botanicals, I created a few additional designs to be tested out, some of which made the final cut, some did not.
I then did an internet search and found a printer in California who would print these for me in small quantities and do the finish work of cutting and hemming them as well. They were printed on an ink jet printer with standard inks, on silk that was specially treated to hold the inks.
The first shipment was sent to me at one of my consulting clients in early February, so I had an audience when I opened the package. On the spot, one of the engineers bought one for his wife for Valentine's Day. Another clue that this idea may have legs...